Quick! Should I Roll A Joint or Smoke A Few Bowls?!

Discussion in 'General' started by ImAlwaysBaked, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Im sitting here holding the rest of my weed, and i cant decide if i want to roll a nice joint (probably a double paper joint) or if i should smoke a few bowls? Which way do you think i would get higher? I dont usually smoke too many joints but latey ive been rolling them alot more because there convenient and dont take up too much bud. Well anyways Joint or Bowls? All opinions welcome :smoke:

2. bowl will get you higher mane. im left with a nug and i have the same options.. bowl it is

3. Thanks man, i think im gonna go with the bowl because it does get me higher but i like rolling the joint. Plus there convenient to just take out and smoke whereverr

4. Did you really need the internet to decide this for you lol..

5. i always gofor j rather than bowl if i can. just feels more "classic" to me idk its weird.

6. Why not both? Then you can smoke the joint roach out of the bowl and get reeeeely baked.

That's just me. :)

7. How much do you have? Kinda hard to tell you when we don't know that.

I'd say If you've got like a gram roll like a .5 joint, that will give you a decent buzz to start with. With the rest of it break out the pipe. With the other .5 plus the roach you should get a solid 2 bowls after the joint. You'll get high.

8. Yeaa im with you on that one, thats what i usually do

9. i have about 1.5 grams left

10. Lol it was an important decision

11. Yeaa i know what you mean

12. i understand :smoke:

13. So what did op end up doing?

14. Smoke that shit out of your bowl.

15. J's are a waste if you only got a little bit left

16. Bowl will get you higher but I prefer smoking a J for some reason.

17. BOWLS ftw! nuff said

18. Bowl :)

19. wise choice my friend.