Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick shatter question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WakeNBake2013, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Well my dispensary has this new shatter out its, "rockstar shatter" now I know shatter is supposed to have higher thc than buds do but I can't find out exactly how much thc this shatter has, also the price is $30 half gram, $55 gram

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'd just go in and ask the people working there. They probably have at least basic knowledge about it. If the price says anything it should be some decent stuff. Good luck brobeans.

3. Completely varies by strain/how well it was grown/how well the extraction process went. It will be a much higher content then the buds though, well over 60% usually

4. Holy shit 60% and over, okay so for someone who hasn't done it before and wants to put some in a joint, how much should I use, also I know using dab rig is better but I don't have that setup just yet

5. I personally use either a rig or my Puffco pen if I am out and need to be discreet so I haven't yet put any wax in a joint. From what I have seen online a lot of people will make a thin snake with it and wrap it around the outside of the joint like this: upload_2016-7-5_14-9-58.jpeg

As far as how much, I think .1 would be plenty for a joint

6. Holy .1 oh shit I was going to use .5 gram, well good to know, that's seems pretty look on the joint or even inside

7. Yep concentrates are called that for a reason, you don't need a lot to achieve the same effects you would from smoking a good amount more flower. and honestly a half gram of shatter around a joint would probably not burn very well but let us know how it goes when you get your first shatter

8. I for sure will let you guys know how the shatter goes, I'll most likely put in inside the joint as to not have it run all over the paper