Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Autolatry, May 20, 2010.

1. My friend and I are gonna get high in a bit, but rather than smoking as usual, we wanna try a recipe.. however I'm not sure about time constraints and so on.
    Is there any way we can get the high quickly, without smoking it? Things like firecrackers &cannabutter may take too long.

2. uhhh... edibles are a process man. Only way to get high quickly is to throw it in the oven to activate it, and then eat it. All recipes require time, and if you think a firecracker takes too long idk what you want me to say lol. They take under a half hour to do.

3. firecrackers dont take long at all. that being said, ive never had them really work either...ive tried 2 or 3 times and the last time i did it i used a lot of bud and ate both myself and i coulda gotten much higher smoking it all...