Quick RDWC bulkhead question

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Alnilam Ecrota, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Im building an RDWC under current system.
    Im buying 3 inch spin tight bulkheads from under current and i can't find what size hole i need to drill anywhere. Any time i google looking for info the only bullshit that pops up are sites selling the bulkheads but the shit part is i went to 20 sites trying to find specific info like how big of a hole saw do i need? I cant find the answer anywhere and id like to order a hole saw kit with the right size hole saw and have it get here around the same time as the bulkheads so i can get to building.
    Does anyone know what size hole saw i need to specifically fit the under current 3 inch spin tight bulk heads.

2. Look up different 3inch bulkheads and find it there. I did so myself and found 4-1/4inch hole.
    Maybe you can find the same. Besides that I'm not sure

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im trying to find the specific size for it but im failing lol im probably going to have to wait for the bulkheads to get here and read the directions cause ive googled looking for UC bulkhead installation manuals or directions or an actual youtube install video and im coming up with 0 answers.