Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Qwiso Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoMan454, May 24, 2010.

1. #1 EvoMan454, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    I have a small problem.

When I make qwiso, I let it dry and I harvest it but its so damn sticky. How do get the oil off of whatever I used to scrape it off? It gets so sticky that I can't take it off the blade to store it somewhere so it can dry. I've tried scraping it off with scissors, but it just gets stuck to them too. I even grabbed it with my hand and it just went into my skin causing me to lose alot of oil.

And why does some come out oil-like and some comes out kief-like?

2. Scrape it with a razor blade but try to only get on one end of the razor blade. Then get a lighter and melt it off the razor blade but don't hold the flame over the oil hold it over a clean part of the razor blade (the point is to get the razor blade hot enough that the oil just slides off). You may need to wear an over mitt on the hand that's holding the razor blade so you don't burn yourself.

3. Yea kinda like resin....kinda..

4. I made some for the first time a week ago. Accidentally got some of that shit on my fingers, which then got all messy and I ended up with a decent amount under a fingernail....I found putting it in the fridge made it brittle enough to break off of the razor or whatever. Good stuff though, eh?