quick questions......

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Droe420, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I am really confused on my grow...... my plants are extremly healty and they are females. The are really healthy and have nice stalks and fan leaves and alot of smaller leaves going up the center of the stem. They are in flowering is this where the buds grow or what.? will it even grow buds?? they have been in 12/12 for about 2 weeks.
    Thanks for the help

2. If they are female and you have NO light leaks they will be growing buds soon look at some grow journals to see where the buds will be.

Peace

3. ohok
    thanks for the response i hope i dont have any light leaks so far all has been well

4. If you can give a little more info on the grow maybe we can help more.. You should have around dime or quarter sized buds by now.... So are you using a flowering type fertilizer yet... are you in the right size container.. are your lights strong enough???? Let us know

5. yeah our light and everything is fine but we arent using any types of fertilizers for flowering because we dont know of them. we cant order online and we dont have to many stores out here besides home depot and lowes what should i do there are no buds on the plants at all currently buti think the ferts is the problem cuz i dont have ne

6. Go to the home depot or a garden shop and find a fertilizer for edible type plants.. Like tomatoes and use one that has a higher P and K

N - P - K is what is on the package Nitrogen phosphorus and potassium... Use this at about quarter strength in a 1 gal jug of water and let it mix and add too the plant.. Use maybe once a week untill the last two weeks...

7. ok thanks so much i will do in what aspects will this help the plants

8. Imagine yourself not eating how long would you survive??? Or how big would you get... Your plants have made it thus far off the nutrients left in the soil through veg.. Now your are dealing with a plant that needs large amounts(not really larger than a quarter too half strength of recomended amounts) of phosphorous and pottasium for flower with a little nitrogen for the stretch.... Your plant will kind of stress out

9. Oh ok i c well i will def pick up the ferts tomorrow then. There is a home depot right across the street from my college so ill be sure to pick up some of these.

How often should i feed it ?