Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick questions about cannabutter pleasee

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by WeeD BurPs, Mar 16, 2009.

1. hey so im preparing on making me some cannabutter, but before i do i have to know if

1) will the house smell of pot? now i smoke my bong in my room with my window open and its fine, but will i be able to cook and not smell the house? will an open window clear the smell? i just dont want family complaining...

2) ive heard the best time to heat ratio is 8 hours on low simmer. i would rather not have something on the stove for 8 hours but would love for the most efficent stuff, whats the minimum, or a good time i should have it on with what heat?

3) and this one is a pretty hard question and major props to anyone who answers but does anyone know the gram to gram ratio of pot to butter. i dont have sticks of butter but rather those large blocks that weigh almost 500 grams.

4) i have a those regular strainers that you would use to strain like herbs from water. there not that large, but if i pour the butter slowly when straining then it should work fine right? i read somewhere an old tshirt is better then using a cheese cloth?

thanks for any help at all. :p