Quick Questiong

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MarsVoltaEP, Apr 12, 2005.

1. WOOOO...My first plants jsut came above dirt ive been having a bitch of a time tryin to get my seeds to sprout i tryed every method then finally i was lk ill just throw tehm in my moms pot that she has a plant in already by the window so I did and 4 days later 3 plants are aobut to come above dirt and 1 just did. There all close in the same pot iman put them under floros 2marrow can ne one tell me how imna dig the plants up and wat size container shouldi put them in?? There gonig under floros for 3-4 weeks then ouside.

2. 4-6 inch pots should be fine, use a spoon and be very very gentle, dig around the plant....try to take as much dirt as possible, try not to expose or touch the root.

Good luck be careful...

3. It grew 2 more inches and it now has 2 green healty leafs its getting natural sunlight from a window sil im sticking it under florecents 2marrow morning.is it gonan die tho scince tonite its gonna be dark n the plant wont be gettting ne sunlight?? for lk 12 hours

4. It will be fine :).