Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nmchild, May 14, 2010.

1. i'm using the little swisher sweet cigars and iw as gonna just empty out the tobacco thehn fill it with green, does having a filter affect it at all or will it lower the amount of THC by filtering some of it out?:cool:

2. Usually when i roll blunts, i don't use filters. I only use a filter when i roll cones with rolling papers and what not. Hope this helps a little...

3. Why would you want to use the filter? Just smoke it normally.

4. i just emptied out the swisher and it has a filter on it, i'm asking if it will effect it at all or if it really doesn't matter.

5. just take it off, happy smoking :)

6. I would tear it off smoking with a filter is awful, and not buy filtered swishers again

7. /agree , try to get swishers without the tips. If you can that is....

8. wait swisher sweets or the black and milds? with the plastic tip filter... i dont think that swishers have filters in tthem

9. there are swishers with a cigeratte type filter

10. Don't put a blunt in a filter, please.