Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Levii, May 11, 2010.

1. I have been smoking on and off for about seven months now. I usually only smoke on the weekends, but last week, I smoked tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. I was wondering since although i usually only smoke on the weekends, but since I also smoked those three days, how long do you think it would be until i could pass a drug test. I'm 5'8" and weigh 154 pounds if that helps.

thanks a bunch,
    Levii

2. You're about the average individual in terms of height, weight, and smoking patterns. Two weeks from the last time you smoked should be enough time; maybe a little more if you want to be safe. A month will be plenty more than enough time. Is this for a summer job or something that you need to take a test for?

3. PROBABLY 2-3 weeks with excercise, water, niacin tabs, and vit b (#?) before the test to make the pis yellow, but it varies and theres tons of threads on here for this

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING PLEASE

4. PROBABLY 2-3 weeks with excercise, water, niacin tabs, and vit b (#?) before the test to make the pis yellow, but it varies and theres tons of threads on here for this

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING PLEASE