Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by x 4gramBLUNTS, Aug 31, 2009.

1. So Ive been smokin for awhile now...bout 6 years to be exact but my question to GC is do you think takin a shower when your high kills your buzz? some of my friends think it does but personally I think other wise. i stay just as ripped as when I stepped in haha

what do you think?

2. kills it for me.. So does eating... sleeping.... breathing.... pretty much anything besides smoking bud kills my high =(

3. Taking a hot shower is pretty nuts after smoking. I find eating brings me down, but the act of cooking is a plus.

4. that preposterous!! [haha i just like saying that word]
    but seriously - no, it makes my high more relaxing. i love the hot water hitting my body, sometimes i just sit down under the running water n sing :] [not kidding]
    n then if i let the whole shower steam up i get to draw things on my mirror!

hehe showers while high are great

5. Being high is at least 85% psychological in my opinion. If you sit there thinking this is killing my high I am not that stoned now then you will begin to feel "un-high" however if you sit there thinking damn I wish this high would wear off I am way to stoned, you feel like you are getting high and higher.

Cold showers are never fun and being high just makes them worse so I would say they might kill my buzz, warm steamy showers are always great though.

6. i dont think so...i used to wake n bake then take a shower then i would be sober as a bird....(well i take long showers so maybe i just came down natruly...)...and this was before i ever seen this site to hear it kills ur buzz....

7. i think it boosts it for me. i love showering while high.

8. Showers feel great when im blazed. Swimming kills my buzz though.

9. i love showering stoned, doesnt kill it for me at all, but eating does.

10. haha preposterous! but yo i love shower highs, hell i like smoking in the shower...

11. seconded.

12. hmmm

thc is stored in your fat cells?
    and showering is very hard on your body i heard so it makes you sweat?

so sweating might cause you to lose some fat?

idk stoned thought :p

13. lmao, like wow im cracking up and my mind is going nuts thinking about that!