Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bud-tastic, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Been blazing for a while, but I should probably post this here since it's a question. How much %THC is in resin? Cuz I just took 3-4 resin hits and I'm as high as I'd be off 5-6 hits of dank.

2. It really depends on the weed that the resin came from. You smoke dank all the time? If so the resin will be pretty good, in my opinion resin can get you just as high, or more high as dank, but only lasts like 15 mins. i have no idea the % but since you smoke good bud i assume its a high percentage.

3. its impossible for it to get you higher than the weed it came from. lol. that being said resin can definitely get you very high

4. Yeah man a resin high only lasts like 15-20 minutes I never understood why I'd come down so fast when i turned to resin due to a dry spell

5. resin sucks i hate it and it tastes like shit

but when its all u got, its all u got

and to answer your question.. who knows? depends on how good the original shit was.. thc levels can really vary a lot

6. Glad to hear that shit got you high. :) [​IMG]

7. yeah resin does suck so bad, especially bong down stem resin. but god i love it when theres nothing else and the cravings set in.