quick question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ice, Jun 6, 2003.

1. ok , im about 5 1/2 weeks into flowering , all is good , but i am running out of room height wise , my plant is at about 4 ft 4 inches tall , and i can only go up another inch on my light, any ideas on what to do? and how high is this gonna grow , hell its already tripled in size since i started flowerin at 12 inches.....any help would be appreciated

2. at 5 and a half weeks it should have stopped growing in height.From now on it should just fill out more.

3. if it doesn't just bend it over and tie it down.........Peace out..........Sid

4. damn thats BIGG.. i started mine at 12 inches.. now its like 16 inches and im going on my 5th week of flowering using floro for the bottom and 70W Hps for the top. maybe im doing somthing wrong

5. he may possibly be growing a sativa, which will get big quick......whilst your own may be an indica, small and bushy........Peace out........Sid

6. well wich is better>? indica or stativa? or it does it not matter since they both do the job when u smoke it?

7. sativa gives you a giggly, kinda visual high.........while most indicas give you a couchlock feeling......lol.........Peace out.....Sid

8. haha well thats just great.. now im gonna be getting so high, im gonna be stuck to my couch playing the Matrix on my X-BOX, and eating everything in sight... cant wait!! hahaha
    i like the weed u smoke, and it makes u wanna just go an do stuff, not the lazy weed.. here in the ghetto they sell some dirty weed, looks like some back yard boogie!! more seeds than a damn bird feeder, and smells like lawn mower chips!! haha i know we all smoked that shit be 4.... i smoked to much of that, and i had enough of it,, now i got my own shit to smoke thats gonna blow ur head off!!! thanks to the help of my home boys/girls!! thanks fellas.. ill keep ya posted Sid, and ask for ur help when needed.. u know the drill..