Quick Question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoeyCal, Jun 19, 2007.

1. I just got a 400 watt HPS in the mail. i have two Northern lights x Big bud, Two Masterkush, and four top 44 2 weeks from sprout. They have been under two 40 watt 4 ft. sunshine flouros. Would it be better to throw them under the HPS in like two weeks under the same light sched.? Would they grow faster/better in veg if I did?

2. I started my seeds immediatly under my 400w MH so Im sure you could switch now. Keep the light anywhere between 14"-18" away from the tops. I keep my MH lamp about 12" from the tops. Your HPS lamp will create more heat though.

3. I cant help you...Rastaman wasnt there to approve my comment and since they are such good friends with the mods I cant tell you .......

4. Yes defitnately start them under the hps immediately make sure your grow room doesn't get too hot with it though. You could use all of your lights.

5. It won't hurt the plants to have all the lights on it, (except heat obviously), so I would suggest using the HPS, as I've seen people grow from seed on 12/12 HPS lighting, so a vegetative lighting cycle + HPS should work.

and @kinky: why do you keep bitching about rastaman and the mods? your just ruining threads posting this garbage in EVERY THREAD. This is about the 6th time I've seen a post like this.

6. id strongly suggest doing a 2 day dry run....for temp. purposes only....:cool: