Quick question

Discussion in 'General' started by smacks9, Jan 28, 2014.

1. #1 smacks9, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    My friend is freaking out right now well apparently he was on the webehigh website and ordered some weed from this guy using blah blah and the guy brought the discreet package to a mailing service around our area and the shipping company contacted my friend and said he needed to purchase this "stamp" so that nobody could search the package, and they wanted $85 for the insurance and it would be refunded on delivery, so he didnt come up with the money and they said the package cant be there for more than 24 hours and they will search it because its discreet and they will take action if theres any illegal substances.  Will the person trying to send the package be the one getting in trouble if it never gets shipped and my friend has no possession of it and it wasnt shipped to him?  Even if they have all my friends address and phone number?

2. Just to add, my friend has already payed this guy over the website, and the shipping company knows his address and whatever on the package will they come looking for my friend or the guy trying to send it when they search it?

3. Anyone able to help?

4. Nothing is probably going to happen.But your friend is clearly an idiot.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="TattooKilla" post="19419902" timestamp="1390881797"]Nothing is probably going to happen.But your friend is clearly an idiot.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Don't ever order bud off the internet, that's just foolish. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. So you don't think anything will happen?

7. No you just won't get your bud and lost out on that money.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Yeah wearer union sites are usually scams