quick question?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lexos, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Ok so I germed my seeds for 24 hours between a paper towel and threw them inside of some rich soil in a plastic childrens cup with a couple holes in the bottom. Note- The seeds did not sprout a tap root in this process. I then put a ziplock baggie witha rubber band around it to trap the humidity in. Air is on 76 degreese constant and it is stored on my window sill.

JustI not have the rubber band? Do they need to breath? Should I cut a slit in the top?

-Thanks

2. Bump? Need a quick reply

3. probably should have waited until you saw tap roots before you put them in the soil, and no it will be fine covered for a day or so, but def take it off when it sprouts because then it will need oxygen.

4. They don't need oxygen at all , plants want C02 and give off oxygen :p if you leave it covered to keep it nice and warm until they sprout and then take the bag off to get them some Co2 but you'll be fine leaving it on until then ;)

5. Yeah yea that's what I meant, carbon dioxide, I just meant access to the air really. Miss worded.

6. Actually the roots like oxygen. The rest of the plant likes Co2.