Quick question?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fivestarpacheco, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys i am planning on making a stealth grow space. So i have a closet that has a hollow area but, im wondering if its big enough to work with. I was thinking of using a 400 watt hps with a cool tube and, proper ventalation in it .so here are the dimensions
    7 1/2 feet tall
    10 inches deep
    23 inches wide

Basically what worries me is that its 10 inches deep. I :smoke:wanted to fit just two plants but, im not sure if the depth would effect growth but i do have some height to work with.

2. Not one answer? Dam

3. With the proper ventilation and trimming you should be just fine... some minor LSTing and i would imagine you to be in ok shape... im new myself and im sure someones gonna answer your question more thorough but ive seen people grow inside a computer, think your good.. have a little patience as there are some very educated folks on here that will probably catch your thread with some great info... i would guess that with that wattage in that space you could have some kick ass action but thats just my 2 cents....

4. sounds good to me bro, but I would DEFINITELY make sure it's properly ventilated. I could see a 400w getting hot in a tight spot like that. You're gonna get a lot of light reflection off of those walls if they're white or covered in mylar. Gonna be pretty tasty nuggets

5. Thanks for the input guys. Sorry i guess i was a little anxious to know thanks alot im going to need some ideas. So if anyone knows a good thread or site let me know thank you!!

6. Your on the only site you need partner... do a little surfin, all your questions will be answered... these folks rock...