Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brantley, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Hi, so I have a one-hitter and I'm sick of using it cause It takes me multiple hits to get a real good buzz..Anyone know of something homemade that hits pretty hard yet I can still use lateR? no bongs please

2. [quote name='"Brantley"']Hi, so I have a one-hitter and I'm sick of using it cause It takes me multiple hits to get a real good buzz..Anyone know of something homemade that hits pretty hard yet I can still use lateR? no bongs please[/quote]

Why not just buy a dry piece? I have one the size of my palm and I love it. Perfect for quick sessions or on the go sessions.

3. Why no bongs. So easy to make a waterbottle bong with a socket as the bowl and a hollow pen for downstem. Or a grav bong takes 3 mins to make. But if u gotta hide it then i understand

4. Yeah I want something I can stuff in my pocket and go outside n smoke a bowl

5. Go to your local smoke shop and buy a small hand pipe. It'll run ya maybe 3.99 (usd).

6. an apple will last a day

7. Basically your only options are a bowl dude. You said it yourself, you wanna be able to go outside and smoke a BOWL.

Get a decent bowl

8. I was going to say an apple or a lot of gas stations sell pieces like bowls for like 6 bucks man