Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dozer900, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys I've been looking around GC for a while and finally decided to post something. I live in NY and pick up a quarter of dank for 110 usually, but my connect told me he found someone who can supply an O of regs for 160. I just picked up a quarter of dank the other day and can't decide whether I should get more dank or regs. What do you think? Thanks guys :D

2. Quality > Quantity for me. I love me some dank.

3. Dank. Dank. Dank.
    Regs are okay maybe for edibles, but smoking or vaping you need dank.

4. Depends on the quality if the regs. If it's nice and green and smells good go with it.

5. Dank, unless you plan on making some edibles then scoop up the 0 of regs.

6. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']Depends on the quality if the regs. If it's nice and green and smells good go with it.[/quote]

Yeah this. It really depends on the quality, because i have had some preety decent regs and some preet shit regs.

But im all about the dank. But if your on a budget and need to save moneygo for quantity. But dank is always superior.

7. I'm thinking about going for the regs and try making edibles for the first time . Any suggestions on a recipe?

8. i say get some regs once and as soon as you can get the dank next time. then you will have the reggies when you're dry or use them for blunts with the friends

9. Think of it this way;

Dank - $15.71/g
    Reg - $5.71/g

So the dank costs roughly 2.75x more than the reg. In my opinion dank isn't 300% better than regs or mids. I suggest buying the O. Smoke twice the amount or twice as often and see how you like it.

10. Dank just gives you a better and higher feeling, when I smoke mids i get burnt out and don't feel the same as a nice bowl of dank.