Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potencies, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I've gotten some rep from my posts since I joined but the bar hasn't moved and it still says "Potencies walks humbly among the blades".

How many times do you have to get rep to get the next "level" i guess i'll call it?
    I think next it says "Potencies is starting to feel the vibe" how much does it take to get that?

Does rep from a better user count for more (Such as Storm Crow because she has alot of rep herself)?

Thanks guys

2. No one really knows how the reputation system works. I just know that a higher post count and more people repping your posts in general will increase your reputation bar.

3. Don't worry about it brother, rep means nothing. :)

4. I'm throwing a ton of them around today, I don't know how many I can give out in a day but I will see :p