Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question:Vaporizer and Asthma

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UmphPool, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Hey guys im a sophomore in college and my girlfriend has asthma. Now I know she cant smoke hookah which really isn't a big deal.But I have a Vapor genie and I wonder if she can smoke out of that? I know it seems like a dumb question but I dont know if the THC could trigger any thing. Honestly though Ive been scanning this forum for a long time and finally had the balls to register.
    Thanks Everyone

2. THC is a bronchidiolator (sp?)

I have asthma as well, vapings the best way to go.

3. Thanks man thats awesome Big Ups

4. Well not smoke...but using a vape will not cause any problems.
    Mine has actually facilitated the clearance of congestion in the lungs/bronchial areas, I have a better lung capacity now too - I'd probably go so far as to say that using one on the regular would probably actually make the asthma better overall, even when they're not vaping.
    Just don't let the initial coughing likely caused by vaping put them off it - this will happen as your lungs start ejecting all kinds of crap.