Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question; tried searching but found nothing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dillweed215, Aug 5, 2011.

1. my friend has a plastic grocery bag full of stems from a plant that our other friend grew (i think he grows purple urkle, or something like that). my question is whether or not we could make hash with the stems using some iso alcohol, or something similar?

2. Yeah you could.

Get some 91% or higher ISO, a glass jar, a glass or pyrex dish, and some coffee filters, or a cheesecloth. Cut the stems to lengths that will fit in the jar, and then fill the jar of stems with just enough ISO to cover the surface of the material. Shake for 30-45 seconds. The longer the material sits in the ISO the more plant compounds will be absorbed as well, so work quickly. Pure the ISO out of the jar with your filter secured to the mouth of your jar with like a rubber band, or tape, pour into your glass pan and let evaporate in a safe uninhabited area, scrape with a razor when completely dry.

That's one method anyway.

3. Look on Youtube, i think ive seen quite alot of tutorials on there.

4. ^^do this. or make edibles

5. thanks dudes, i put that qwiso hash guide in my bookmarks for quick reference :smoke: