quick question to the wise folk

Discussion in 'General' started by take it easy, Jun 2, 2007.

1. alright long story short i was busted march 9th and havent blazed since that date and this was after about 2 years of smokin everyday

anyway i had my plea hearing yesterday morning and my lawyer got the judge and the DA to drop most of the misdemeanor charges if i agreed to a 2 year probation but i still got the major felony (intent to distribute) and 1 misdemeanor (lying to a police officer); now after this i figured i would get a PO and get drug tested but i did not, my lawyer said i would be contacted by a PO in several weeks for a talk and he/she might come out to my home to see how i live etc

my question is, if i blaze up this weekend (tomorrow and sunday) would i be straight for a possible drug test in "several weeks"?

the info that might help an answer to this: yes i am a large unit, im 5'11", 275 lbs

also i drink lots of water and cranberry juice daily so tell me what you guys think and if you guys think it'd be alright for me to chill a little bit again with my lady mary jane for just one weekend

2. id play it safe and bide your time. those suits are gonna want u get back in court. a randam drug test is never out of the question in this situation. or am i just paranoid?

3. thats a good point and i do agree with it but i just have that real bad urge to smoke some blunts this weekend

sorry for putting this in the wrong section and thanks to whoever moved it

anyone else please weigh in here this is quite a dilemma

4. Are you expecting someone to give you some super infallible cleansing method? because I'll tell ya, if you've honestly been smoking heavily for 2 years, your urine is going to be quite saturated for a good couple of weeks, cranberry or no cranberry. The absolute best choice is to just stop smoking, right now, and just get the shit over with. When you come out, you'll be wiser and maybe you won't put yourself in a position to get busted again.

but it sounds like you're not ready to quit, so maybe a dirty test and a scolding by the P.O is what you really need. They'll make you test more frequently and then you'll have no choice.

This is coming from a guy who wasn't on probation, but did have to piss clean for about 3 months due to a possession citation when I was younger.

5. hey man you got me all wrong here im not looking for a miracle cleansing method im just wondering if since im clean and if i just smoke for this weekend only would i do alright on a test that might not even take place for another month

im not even on probation yet until i actually start meeting with the po and that wont even take place for what seems like some time

i only mentioned the water and cranberry juice thing cause thats pretty much all i drink besides iced tea and was just wondering if that would help me out too

anyway
    like i said before grasscity people id appreciate a bunch of a people to weigh in here especially those who know alot about this sort of situation

6. if you have a month before ANY testing, you'll be okay. if you can get the stuff from spencers, or some head shops that supply it. its a syrum that is like 20 bucks and works great. you should be okay without it though. for the rest of the month you may want to switch to green tea instead of iced tea. good luck

________________________________________________________________________________
    i got two states of mind stoned and asleep, first i hit the sweet leaves and then i have nice dreams, when i get up i wake and bake,... what you want me to say?

7. thing is i dont know the exact amount of time

im guessing at least 3 weeks from now, at least

i dunno i wanna get more opinions from the GC community and kinda pool em together and come up with a general consensus

8. When my friend and I got arrested March 4th, I believe he had to stop smoking cuz he gets drug tested, I didn't but it's just a good idea not to smoke till you get your court shit dealt with, it's not worth failing.

9. If you were to pass the first drug test they give you then you are showing that you give a shit and decided to stop smoking. If you fail, they are going to know you did it after you got caught which won't make them happy. Just kiss ass for the next 2 years, drop a few pills every now and then, drink every now and then.... and stay away from the herb. PO's have a lot of shit to deal with and if you are good and respectful you might get off earlier than expected.

10. yea i can eat pills and shit i mean im prescribed xanax 2 mg and i can eat shrooms and what not i just wanna smoke some weed today and tomorrow i dont get whats so bad with that, im definitely clean i havent smoked since march so if i just smoke these 2 days wouldnt it be out within a month with lots of daily cranberry juice and water and green tea to move it out?

11. its obvious you want to smoke, pretty damn bad, and i would too if i just got in all that shit. BUT, if you do, your risking failing. if you really have it in 3 weeks or so, id say youd be fine. if they happen to trick you and put the test in a weeks time, your fucked, and police arent exatly trustworthy when it comes to things like what they told you. it could be longer or sooner than they said...

yuoll probably smoke anyway but keep it careful and dont smoke sooner than 2 weeks before the test.

12. lol yea man im on a mission to get blazed for just this weekend then chill again for awhile without to see if i can master these drug tests...

but yea my lawyer said it would be in several weeks when a po would call me to talk to me and might come to my house etc

im just gonna blaze up today and tomorrow and then guzzle cranberry juice, gree tea, and water for next couple weeks

probably do some exercise too

btw anymore opinions still would be great though and thanks to those that have replied

13. Since you've been clean for almost three months, I assume you're fine. If you smoke ONE bowl, that's ok. I would just smoke a nice bowl of some dank, and enjoy the long high since it's been awhile, then fucking leave it alone.

14. i was thinkin about just grabbin like an 8th of some headies and rollin a blunt or 2 and/or some joints/bowls while watchin new sopranos and new entourage sunday night

i never went out today cause i had SATs this morning and then pretty much slept all day after that then bullshitted watchin tv and movies

anyway thanks again to the responses