Quick Question Regarding The Grenco Science Original Micro G Pen. No Dry Herbs ??

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by stankymank, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Wadup blades, i recently started producing my own BHO and needed a way to consume on the go so i started researching vape pens and ended up driving over to the local headshop the same day and purchasing The Original micro g pen http://www.grencoscience.com/collections/all/products/original-microg  with the impression that A HERB TANK was available for the original micro g kit. I was sadly mistaken as Grencroscience told me over the phone that the herb tank wasn't available for the ORIGINAL micro g kit only with the newer Micro G....WHATS WITH THE NAMES IT THROWS PEOPLE OFF GRENCO. Basically what id like to know is if anyone has had experience with aftermarket herb tanks made for the ORIGINAL micro g kit ??? Would i just be better off buying a portable vape for herbs only? Really trying to keep the costs down but if it comes to a compromise in quality id rather get what i payed for ya know?

Thanks for taking the time to check out my delima hope some good suggestions get thrown around.

Stankymank

2. Nothing in a pen is strong enough to vape herb effectively. My here is the pax and I think 2 others I don't know the name of that work ok for flower but your better off not vaping on the go.

Volcano!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Micro g is an oil pen. U got screwed by the dude at your lhs if he didn't tell u it was an extract only pen.

Just get an atmos raw if u want one that does both. Warning all these pens don't vape flower very well anyways

4. thanks for the input gents ill just make the extra herb i have into quality BHO and use the pen like its meant to be used....for extracts = p.

Cheers 

Stankymank

5. Make sure to check out the BHO threads here if you don't know much about it.

Shit can go from ok to BOOM!! in fractions of a sec if you don't know what your doing lol

Qwiso is a little safer and can yield some great results but I feel the taste is better with butane.