Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question! plz help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mccannabis420, Jul 3, 2012.

1. yo everyone i know this is going to sound weird but. i hide my weed in my toaster oven cause my roomate is cheap but today i forgot about it and put on soe chicken , i remembered like 5 mins later but by then the container was kinda melted open and my weed go a little burnt on one of the nugs,but the weed still looks good, anyways my question is ,is the weed ok to blaze still,with the chemicals of the plastic burning around it?

plz get back to me someone so i can blaze this lol

cheers

2. just chipp off the burnt part, grab a lighter and you know the rest..

3. Nahh. You're good.

4. haha ya did that. i just wanted to know if the chemicals that burned off the plastic can get in my weed, but from what you guy said and what i can find on it,i seems fine, which is good cause im in nanaimo,b.c and we got nothing but amazing chronic here and i would hate to waste any:smoke:

5. unless plastic melted onto the bud, ur good. About 360 - 400 degrees vaps thc off weed so if the oven was about that hot, the bud might be a little less potent but id say smoke it. Grind it first though haha