Quick question, please someone help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by zq8s10, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Well, As posted before im attempting a durban poison grow, I have the 10 seeds germinating, now I've got two sprouts, one happen earlier today, I'd say around lunch, between then and now its came out a good bit, its about half the legnth of the seed, and the other one is maybe a quarter, The problem is I want be able to move them to the soil till tomorrow around 4-5pm , its now 11:30pm , is this going to be to long, is my first sprouts going to sit to long and be no good? ... I'm keeping them just right with moisture and have them on top of dvd player as heat source, please help me

2. You don't really want to let the sprouts get longer than a half inch or so. If you think they are going to get that long, do your transplant now.

Good luck.

3. Oh yeah. You could have posted this question in your earlier post about your grow. Just an FYI.

4. okay, well I dought their even a quarter inch right now, prolly around an 1/8 or so.. hopefully they want grow a whole lot by tomorrow afternoon cuz thats the only chance im going to get to get them transpalnted into soil..

5. Yes I know this, But hell, by the time someone actually looked in there it would be tomorrow before I got a reply, which would be after I transplant, and I'm just very excited and ready for this to work , I had to know, sorry.

6. fyi that's a tap root
    it sprouts once it comes up outta the ground or medium

you confused me haha