Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question Please Help.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by FuzzyNug, Feb 23, 2009.

1. OK quick question about firecrackers,brownies, edibiles.
    Do they give you a longer high and is the high different rather than smoking? if someone could explain I would love that becus i've been reading some stuff like people say it lasts like 6 hours to 12 and I want that lol so if anyone can explain that would be sweet.

2. The high from edibles is different than that of smoking, and it does last longer. The high is more of a body high, as opposed to a head high from smoking, and it will last several hours longer than the same amount would through smoking.

3. Its a different body high from smoking a good indica too, its like being stoned on the inside out :smoke: