Quick question. Please help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by incognitto1, Sep 16, 2017.

1. I've just come home from work. I mentioned the groom and the missus suddenly panics! She unplugged the whole system (as it run off and extension lead) to plug her elegant razor in! The whole system inc lights was off for approx 2 hrs right in the middle of the 12 on. I have reset the system now. They where a little damp on the leaves and humidity was up to 80. They are two weeks into flower. No buds yet.

Will this 2 hours hurt my ladies??

(Full system/set up in grow diary if needed.)

Please put my mind at rest....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I'd divorce the bitch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. It's like a solar eclipse... A little longer than the normal 2-3 minutes, but hey, I think they'll be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I might make the most of the smooth legs instead!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thanks. This long in to my first grow I'd be gutted if they hermied or something!
    Big sticker on the the plug now.... DO NOT UNPLUG!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Yeah they will be fine, I've lost power for a coupe days before with no harm to the plants...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dark doesn't really harm budding plants. It's leaving the light on that you worry about once they are budding.

• Like Like x 1
  8. make sure that you reset your timer properly if it's analog.

I agree that a little dark during the light period isn't a big deal. ...some light during the dark period could ruin them though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thank you all. Yeah I reset the timer back to where it should be. Can't tell you how relieved I am (that I don't have to divorce her indoors!) it's medical for her anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1