quick question on transplant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kushisfire, May 30, 2009.

1. OK, so I did my first transplant today from the little solar cups to 3 quart pot. Here's the issue its pouring rain outside so I don't want to keep it out so I brought it inside but I have no lights that I can use indoors.. What should I do? Will it hurt the plant if it doesnt see any light untill tommorow? I don't know what to do and I'm nervous about my plant. Can someone please fill me in.

2. Are you going to take it inside every time it rains?
    I havent grown outdoors, but i'm sure that if i was worried about rain, i'd put a clear dome over it, to keep the rain off until it got strong enough.

3. I agree, your plants will do fine in the rain when they've established some strength. To add a couple suggestions, I would but at least 4, 40Watt CFL's cheap from wal-mart, and keep your plants under those if necessary. Also, when your plants get old enough, use some sort of stick to plant into the pot so you can tie your plant to it for more stability if it does rain, it will SAVE your plants one day =D Good luck.

4. thanks, do do you recommend puttin plastic wrap untill it gets bigger on the top of the pot with a few holes in it so bugs do not get in or around my plant?