quick question on seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BeachSpliff858, Dec 27, 2008.

1. hey yall, ordering seeds for my 09 outdoor grow...after much careful deliberation, ive decided to go away from the autoflowering strains i was considering, and go with these two from attitude seeds:

Kiwi Seeds "Kiwiskunk"

Nirvana Seeds "Hindu Kush"

what do you guys think about growing these outside in Maryland (USA) this summer? think they'll finish up in time? (september-early october) and do you guys have any experience growing/breeding/smoking these strains? thanks guys, just want my blades' opinions before i go and give these bandits my CC number. peace and love , happy holidays

2. #2 Leapfrog, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    Well you could always pre-grow them inside under 18/6 and then take them outside when temps/light allow you to do so.
    That way your plants will be "ahead of the game" (not flowering quicker but more mature!)

3. What does the discription for the plant say as far as "finishing". Thats the most important thing. If they are saying that it will "finish" in late sept/oct,you'll have no worries in Maryjaneland.:D