quick question on growing outdoors in southern California

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mauiog, Aug 31, 2011.

1. i got a couple hindu kush clones about 8 inches tall. is it too late in the year to put them outside? i dont mind if they start flowering right away i just need to save sum electricity and room

2. I feel like it would just be a waste. U might get a little but of bud from them. But I think it's pretty close to flowering so they won't have much time veggie outside

3. Put them outside, some bud is better than no bud.

4. This is a tough situation. Is indoor a possibility? I can't see you getting more than just grams.

5. just grams? so many things determine yield man you cant just go sayn that to the man cuz he could get a hafo of each or more

i would get some

organic potting soil
    and get 40% perlite.. that way it drains fast as tits wich means more feedings

get some good nutes veg and flower nutes

get atleast 5-7 gallon containers.. doesant matter ifits oversized for em sine iits a big container for such small roots they will constantly be going into new soil wich is very godd

6. im currently flowering a hindu kush, purple kush and og kush plant inside. i got 4 week clones im vegging right now but i dont wanna keep all of them thats why i was thinking about putting a couple outside. im not trying to veg them...i dont mind getting just a few grams i was just wondering if theyd get enough sun. i mean its been hot as hell recently in southern california i imagine for the next 2 months theyll still be getting plenty of sunlight but ive never grown outside this time of year so im not sure...

7. where you are is where id like to be ri now growing,, ppl grow there sativas into november /deceber

its september dude loooots of ppls plants are flowering ri now im pre sure

im not sure how long ur plant takes to flower but youll be looking at november1st if its a 8 week strain

8. why dont you just put em outide and them let em reveg outside the whole winter is that possible?

9. wouldnt they start flowering right away if i put them outside tho??

10. so i decided to put one clone outside on 9/5. it started showing pistils 7 days later.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      257.7 KB
      Views:
  11. this is my HINDU KUSH 14 days into flowering outdoors in southern California. what do u guys think?

Attached Files:

12. well i started some late they are all about 1 ft. high and into flowering....they don't get that much sun anymore so they didn't get tall

13. No man it's to late.

14. would than you just revert to veg it makes for huuuuuge plants, idk what the grow season is like where you are but im thinking you might be ok since your in cali.

i would setup a little quick indoor or somethin invest on a 250-400w hps and put her inside that in a few weeks