Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question on canna coconut oil, need answer fast

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xanaxtc, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I decided to use a muffin pan as far as decarbing and baking and all that jazz, im on the second heating process right now, after this is done im supposed to freeze for 2 hours. Can i just take the pan out of the oven, let it cool down with the tinfoil still on top, then put it in the freezer with the tin foil on and it will still freeze properly in the muffin pan with tin foil on top? or should i transfer to something else, cause the whole thawing process after freezing sounds a lot easier with transferring between containers.

2. I also didn't make a bunch so i don't really wanna make brownies or anything like that, what can i do with the oil to just eat it outright without cooking it into something?

3. You can do anything that you want to with the oil. Make a milkshake or something. Icecream+milk+cannaoil.
    And coldness is coldness, it doesn't matter what the oil is sitting in.