Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question I can't find in the search

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NoNameJoe, Feb 26, 2011.

1. #1 NoNameJoe, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    MODS: Please don't delete this thread, I have searched this forum up and down looking for an answer to my question and while some are close, they don't answer either question 1 or question 2 or 3. (the ones with the next to it)

I know this question has been asked a billion times, but I can't find the answer I'm looking for after much searching.

:wave::wave:Does the concentration of weed in your system go down the longer you don't smoke?

As in, if I smoked a 1/4 the day before a drug test versus smoking a 1/4, waiting about 28 days and then taking the drug test, will it show up the same?

Or does it work more like:

Smoke a 1/4 the day before will show up as 1/4 in your system.
    Smoke a 1/4 28 days before will show up as maybe taking 2 puffs off a joint the day before?

Here is the info that I've found:

After about 30 days, I should pee clean. My main concern is, if something does happen to show up, I don't want it to show up as the actual amount that I was smoking.

I've been working out a lot and it's been 3 weeks since I last smoked, and in 1 more week I have to do a pee test (total of 28 days).

:wave::wave: Also, since THC stores in fat, if I smoke, stop, workout and burn the fat, does the THC release from my fat reset my time?

:wave::wave: I also heard that pee tests detect only about 2-3 weeks where-as the well known 30 day is only applicable to blood-tests, is this true?

MODS: Please don't delete this thread, I have searched this forum up and down looking for an answer to my question and while some are close, they don't answer either question 1 or question 2 or 3. (the ones with the :wave::wave: next to it)

2. im too lazy to read the whole thing. i read the first bit tho

THC get stored in your fat after circulating through your bloodstream. unless you sit on the couch alll day long and dont drink water, then yes THC will circulate out of your body (via your peepee). its not that much every day but it counts. it usually takes about 6 weeks for your body to be 100% clean of thc and your tolerance to go back to where it started

edit: i read more of your post... if you take a pee test in a week and you havent smoked in 3, then even if you do fail the test (you should be perfectly fine though, unless you were having 20 bowls a day before you stopped), then it will only show up as minuscule amounts

3. you'll be straight

4. Excellent, I'm going to buy a home-testing kit from CVS just in case.

But you guys have made me feel confident.

I just have to stop for a couple of years while I protect the freedom for us to get our asses to the voting booths and make it legal!

5. you joining the military?

6. A couple of years? :eek:

Mind explaining what situation you are in where testing positive for a small amount is okay, but a large amount isn't? You got me curious.