Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question guys

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BrotatoChip, Jan 31, 2013.

1. hey guys so i'm sick today and i'm going to the doctors, i smoked yesterday, do you think when i go in to get a check up with the doctors they will find anything marijuana related? i'm kind of sketch that their going to check on me and find out i have drugs in my system and tell my parents and stuff

2. Patient Confidentiality

3. Doctor patient confidentiality, you can tell him you use marijuana

4. even if it is illegally? and so whatever the results are about its between me and the doctor? my parents wont find out right? thanks guys!

5. OP is under 18, so most likely the doc would be required to tell the parents somehing like that. That being said, doctor dont do drug tests unless your parents request a UA.

6. so either way i'm good right?

7. Just stuck my finger up my bum now i cant get it out