Quick question for you all.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LiveFreely, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Does dropping acid in the eye hurt at all? I am just wondering because I heard some guy talking about it today. Seems like it would hurt like a bitch :confused_2:.....whats the deal?

2. ive never tried it but id like to find out too. i dont think i ever would though, putting stuff in my eyes always kinda freaks me out. like getting stabbed in the chest wouldnt be as bad as a pen in the eye for me. so droppin lucy into my eye, as much as i love her that doesnt sit to well with me. ill just eat it

3. I wouldn't just incase you got an rc and something bad happened.

4. Typically eye doses result in stronger, more powerful, and even longer trips with almost immediate onset. I wouldn't recommend it to you, but if you're in for the thrills go ahead.

5. Wow thats a tough one....chest or eye....i would rather lose sight in one eye because I wouldn't risk getting stabbed in the heart :wave:

6. yea itd be tough but things with my eyes just really freak me the fuck out

7. I understood already what you explained, but thx anyway......can anyone answer my question?

8. Have you ever seen that Jackass movie where Stevo let a leech attach it's tiny razor sharp teeth to his eye and eat his blood?......If you did that part must have hurt you very badly.

9. Hey man let me ask YOU a question:
    Do you think putting ACID in your eye would hurt?

Common sense dude.

10. I have friends that have done it before, didn't seem to bother them at all.

11. Ha. What the fuck are you talking about bro? Do you know that Acid is a slang term for LSD?

12. once i was smoking, and i grabbed my friends drops and right after i put the second one in he saw me and flipped out, cause i didnt know there was lucy in them, needless to say it didnt really hurt anymore then normal eyedrops, and i had a hell of a time

13. dude i went outside and retched. that did fuckin hurt me, ive seen xrays and heard ppl/radio talk about things going through or push aside ppls eyes and go into their heads. uuughghghghg blaaahhhdgeeeeihiiiii

i think it all started when my dog got her eye pushed out by a tomato fence thing or some chicken wire (cant remember what it was) but she had to have surgery to get her eye put back right. stuck with me, and has always freaked me out

14. Oh geez, that'd freak me out too