Quick Question For Experienced Grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by o0OJoeyO0o, May 18, 2013.

1. Hey blades, haven't been on since last time I needed advice.
    Anyway, I planted on 4/20 for shits and gigs, and it was too
    early the light cycle was 13/11 or somewhere around there.
    Long story short...my plants kicked into flower cause of it, 
    this should not be a problem right? I was told it will go back into
    veg, etc. Are there side effects? and is there anything I should
    do to ensure their health? Any advice on early planting would be helpful.
    Thank you.  :) 

2. It usually depends on how far into flower the plants are. If they have decent sized buds already then when they reveg they may become stunted or hermie from stress. To help the transition remove the buds and leave lower leaves intact.

If the plants are just flowering a little then they should start re vegging quicker and will probably grow normally. They may be a little smaller than normal though.

Either way it will take some time for the plants to recover from the stress.

3. yea no theres not really buds at all just tiny little growths with hairs. 

4. There should be a sticky on this because god damn there are about 30 threads on this the past 2 days. How about everone does a little reading first.

5. I planted somewhere around the 23-25. I don't remember exactly. I have some heavy preflowering on one strain, but I had the same thing happen last season and it still yielded well. If your plants have just a few hairs you should be fine. I'm aiming to put my plants out closer to cinco de mayo next season just to be safe though.

6. same thing happen to me this year but it was my mistake! they all recover but one lemon haze it still the runt!!hope it recover cuz i luv this strain!

7. #7 buddogmutt, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    oudoors a "re-veg" will have no ill effect at all...only in indoor will the plant suffer in  yield due to plant size restrictions..once you start noticing single leaf growth...re-veg has begun...

8. thanks for all the reassurance guys, heres a picture of the one suffering the most. Every other plant is doing great except for this one, and I'm a little worried, it's getting progressively worse. Should i pull some buds? Or just let it do its thing...

Attached Files: