Quick Question first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rollinnstoner, Jun 14, 2012.

1. #1 rollinnstoner, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    :wave: GC I have a bagseed grow about in progress and recently ive had a problem evolve with my new growth beginning to yellow and even a few drying out. I have been using "good ol" well water and fish emulsion (once every two weeks) for fertz. I would like to know could i be using to many nutes? any advice would be helpful.....thanks in advance !!!!!

Attached Files:

• mj 2.jpg
      mj 2.jpg
      File size:
      65.2 KB
      Views:
    • mj3.jpg
      mj3.jpg
      File size:
      27.9 KB
      Views:
    • mj4.jpg
      mj4.jpg
      File size:
      20.1 KB
      Views:
    • mj9.jpg
      mj9.jpg
      File size:
      18 KB
      Views:
  2. I dont think it is too much nutrients, Fish emulsion is organic and outdoors in the ground every two weeks would not be enough in my opinion. If I recall the fish emulsion isnt a base fertilizer, or any of the ones i have used weren't tho i could be wrong, whats the NPK rating on this?

3. Light looks weak, wheres the land? is it possible cut a few branches to clear some canopy?

4. I will give that a try but yes i believe a few can be cut from the capony to recieve more sunlight....i thought that was the reason but figured i could use a helping hand and get a few opinions from some fellow growers....gotta appreciate the help !!!