Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question ( drug test tomorrow )

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lucky11, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Alright well I recently got accepted for a job, but first I have to pass the dreaded urine test.

It is tomorrow.. they only give you 24 hours to get the test done from the time you get accepted for the position, so I won't even waste my money or time with detox or niacion or anything like that.

I am 5' 7" about 155 pounds, don't work out very often.
    I eat a lot of red meat, and take vitamins daily ( mens centrum daily ones )
    Drink plenty of water ( and iced tea ) on a daily basis

I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks, before that time I only smoked for about a week or two after a long 6 month break ( had some things to take care of in life and felt taking a break from pot would help out a little ) I usually smoked 2 small bowls ( ocassionally one or two more not everday though ) of some brick mids, and about 2 or 3 grams of some headies.

I gotta go to labcorp if it makes any difference, I have a feeling I'll pass but just a little paranoid is all, I really need this job.

Thanks for all your answers GC!