Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question before court

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MndatorySuicide, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Has anyone here been on TASC? If you don't know what that is, it's where after a court date for marijuana or other drug-related charges, you get deferred prosecution but you have to be piss-tested for at least six months. At court you are assigned a color and you call a number every day for six months, and if they call your color you go take another test. After six months you're off totally unscathed, not even a scratch on your record.

Now, seeing as how I was dumb enough to get caught, I will more than likely go on TASC in about a week and a half. My biggest question is whether or not I will be tested on the day of my court appearance, or just when they call my color out for the first time.

I'm pretty sure I will go on TASC, according to my lawyer. I only had 4 grams on me, but my friend who got busted had an ounce and papers(paraphernalia) and he was on TASC for a year in the same court system, so I'd imagine I'm getting a lesser sentence.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. My friend the other day informed me about this method of getting it off his record - He got busted with a pipe, and has to get drug assessment classes, Hes on his third one and now has to see if he has to go back for more "help" in which they will probably try to say yes so they can get more cash from his insurance - But hes gotta go to the court after his "help" to tell them he did it to get it off his record or some shit -

You got a lawyer you should be fine - He didn't and lives in another state (im sure)

Your buddy is a good outline to go by because he got busted before - Look at his first sentence and you should get an idea about yours

3. Sounds similar to something called PTI (Pre-trial intervention) that they have here. I got arrested for simple possession and paraphernalia and that's what I had to do. I was on it for a little over 4 months. They made me do 50 hours of community service at a local church, had to take only 1 drug test but it was random and I didn't know when it was gonna be, and I had to go to a drug education class. After I finished all that, they let me off and it got erased from my record... ended up paying about $400 in fees and shit. I was arrested on December 27th and wasn't able to smoke again til April 20th (420) :D