Quick Question, answer ASAP please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chris617, Jul 22, 2011.

1. this may be a stupid question, but here it is: if i buy a bag of bud that contains seeds, can i use those seeds to grow a plant?

thanks

2. If ur finding seeds in your weed its probably not high quality ganja. Just give them to me

3. ok that didnt answer much GotSmurbs haha, but watever ill try it

4. Sometimes the germinate, sometimes they dont. Try it!

5. The answer is yes, as long as those seeds are viable. Look for brown or grey seeds that do not crackle when you roll them firmly between thumb and forefinger. Avoid green, white, or black seeds. Otherwise doesn't matter what their size is, if they have spots or stripes or not, etc.

6. ofc yes... the one who sold it to u didnt get rid of males and pollinated females..lowering thx content of ur bought pot..but its still ok..and u got free seeds too :D so go for it..

7. I will be harvesting a female from some bagseed. she is looking fine to me. you can check out the journal in my sig if you want to see what mine has done.

8. #9 capitate, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    the seeds may have been pollinated by another strain nearby. In other words, you don't know what your plants will be like.

9. I have one growing now from a bag an it looks great it all depends on the quality of the seed.

10. Thanks for all the answers guys