quick question again!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fresh87, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Ok my bagseeds have been goin good for a few weeks now. I'm wondering if I can flip the lights to 13/11 to see the sex of them then switch it back to 18/6? This way I can get the males out now and keep the fems for mothers and cloning. If I can do this is there any kind of method for switching the lights or any method at all? Thanks again gc you've been a big help so far :p

2. wait till big enough to take one small cutting from each plant and start flowering those - as "tests" to find sex. You can just toss those once you have the info.

going the route you describe will be stressful for the plants and will set back your progress. it will take quite a bit of time for them to revert to veg growth after having begun flowering.

3. I agree with above, it better to clone. but if you really want to flower then revert you can do it. it requires no special method, just flip over to 12/12 then back to 18/6 when they first show sex. it will slow growth for a week or two. this time could be better utilised by taking a small clone of each. but both methods will work