Quick Question about vegging indoors..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zackw419, Oct 13, 2014.

1. #1 zackw419, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    I am aware that some plants smell more than others in veg. also the longer they are in veg the more they could stink. 

I share a building with a few other neighbors who Im sure know I smoke because it definitely leaks into the hallway. They are all cool/nice people. Although I smoke, I am a respectful professional person and they know that. I am starting a few strains from seed and plan to have a carbon filter in around a month from now. I am wondering if I start some seeds now 2-4...assuming they are "medium stink" plants, will they have a smell that is completely overbearing (at around 4 weeks) or will it just stink like someone is smoking in their apt?

Im thinking it wont wreak enough to be a problem honestly...but I wanna check with you guys first.

peace

2. If you grow in a tent I doubt youd smell anything what so ever while its closed. The only time youd have a smell issue would be in flowering and you said youll have a carbon filter by then. I think you should be good to go. 

3. thanks man

4. I'm veg they barely smell. And like Zack said it is usually only noticeable when you open the door to the room they are in. Even then it ain't much.