Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question about toking while driving

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beyondblazed, Jun 22, 2009.

1. so if my friends and i decide to roll some joints and take them along while we just cruise, what are the consequences of being caught by the fuzz (police), even if we killed our j's and tossed the roaches

obviously the smoke and scent will alert the cop that something is up, but what can he or she do if they cant find anything in the vehicle?

if you have an answer or any insight plz respond

thanks.

2. would help to know where you are from?

3. Texas.

4. searched then dui, my guess

5. If you get pulled over, just roll down the window a crack when the officer tells you to. Open it just enough that you can talk and pass your driver's license and registration to him, but keeping the windowm mostly up hinders visibility and smell

Make sure every bit of bud is hidden or eaten. He can't arrest you because he thinks you're smoking weed. He needs proof.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend smoking and driving a the same time. Smoke first, mellow out for a bit, and drive when you can control yourself a little better. Don't give the cops a reason to pull you over and risk getting a DUI

6. I very rarely toke while driving...usually before hand on short drives.

On long drives, like going to VT, a hit or two every hour keeps me humming along.

7. dont bring anything else than what u have to smoke, and have a drink and hand wipes on hand to reduce smell.

be careful, i love smoking while cruising but it can be dangerous

8. if you dont have anything then they could get you for dui which sucks, but couldnt get you for possesion, smelling like weed isnt illegal.