Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Question About T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gorgorgir, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Is A full week without smoking long enough?

2. it all depends on u man...for me a week is GREAT!!!!

3. Depends on a few things really, we're all different. A week off for me and I'll be high out of my mind when I take that first rip. Drink lots and lots of water, exercise, eat right for that week and you'll probably like the result.

4. i personally feel a difference of a 2 day break and i smoke everyday. so yeah, id say a week will work great.

and drink A LOT of water, and work out. do a lot of cardio. and if you can go in steam rooms or saunas.

5. Ok i wasnt sure cuz last weekend i was rippin champion bowls and i wasnt feeling nearly as high. Thks for the tips, i guess ill be saving my 5gs for satday then

6. Word, you'll have a lot of fun saturday.

PS, you'll most likely get fucked up off 1-2 hits so don't smoke those 5gs too fast :smoking:

7. working out,exercise, and eating right will have a 0% effect on your break. the longer you wait the high youll get. im taking my first t-break starting monday for 1 month. shall be hell but worth it :smoking:

8. i only take a full week off and im fucking blasted off of like .3 the next time i blaze

9. im doing a full week right now. ill let you know how high i get this weekend lol

10. ok thats false. working out, eating right, and all that stuff do wonders for lowering your tolerance. nice try tho

11. wrong. do you have any proof ? no ? ok than your wrong untill you do.

untill than MARIJUANA & THE BRAIN, PART II: THE TOLERANCE FACTOR

12. This.

13. #13 assntitties, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010

my proof is the fact that its common sense for any stoner. i dont know how that dosent make sense to you. look it up. your gonna feel so stupid when you find out

14. That's.. not evidence at all, but anyway you should be drinking a lot of water, exercising and eating healthy to begin with you'll feel better overall and if it's an added bonus that it'll help lower tolerance awesome.

15. I say false, sir.

16. Dude... it's common knowledge.
    Did you even read it?

17. no.. i just proved you wrong... i provided my side of the argument with proof and you provided me with nothing. if you can prove to me that the % of tetrahydrocannabinol metabolites stored in your body fat = marijuana tolerance ..than i will believe you and admit im wrong.
    that proves absolutely nothing
    thank you kind sir.. and im all for exercise,eating healthy and drinking water but i simply stated that it will not affect your tolerance.

18. im not gonna waste my time searching the internet for something i already know to be a fact of nature. im right and i know it, so im happy

19. #20 SineDieDCLXVI, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    So... how exactly did you prove anything?
    That context has nothing about exercise, food, or drink.

The common sense is the fact that the more fat you burn, the more THC is being excreted by sweat.
    The water and food also helps wash it out.
    It's so easy, a caveman can get it... the less THC in your system, the less Dopamine your body produces.

When you have no THC left, Dopamine levels return to normal and therefore you can start the recovering process.
    This takes up to a whole MONTH off your T-Break by speeding up the THC removal.