Quick question about soil pH

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ArastasHatchet1, Jun 9, 2019.

1. okay, so if my pH was kinda on the alkaline side, is it safe to add vinegar or whatever and bring it to 6.0-7 right away? Or should I add it in small increments over several days?

2. I use vinegar as organic weed killer

3. Amend some dolomite to top soil as directions state or do less than stated to be safe.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks buddy. Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Same here, but generally I use it for that in my outside vegetable garden. Inside I don’t really have too much of an issue with nuisance weeds.Vinegar is great for many things, including regulating pH in soil.

6. yo have 2 post on this topic . first rule of thumb .
    why are we worrying about soil ph ? never worry about soil ph . ever . adjust your water after mixing your nutrients to new 6.5 and water..
    a friend of mine owns a green house and commercial growers never check there soil ph not once.
    so your talking about thousand up on thousand of plants never once check soil ph.
    again why are you c heck your soil ph ? if there is a issue with your plants post a picture in a new thread will help you get it under control .

7. Not to make a long story but basically I make my own soil mixture using soil sourced from local areas. I have my own nutrients and things like that and I did this last year with basically the same soil. I realize late and the girl that the pH was extremely alkaline. And that’s what was holding me back and I wasn’t able to get not to make it a long story but basically I make my own soil mixture using soil sourced from local areas. I had my own nutrients and things like that and I did this last year with basically the same soil. I realize late in the grill that the pH was extremely alkaline. And that’s what was holding me back and I wasn’t able to get the results I was expecting.
    I grew for years outdoors but never took it to the next level until last year. So it’s a whole new experience when Mother Nature isn’t doin it for me anymore.