quick question about shrooms..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Oct 27, 2005.

1. yester i was talking to this kid i met in doylestown about shrooms .. i was arguing that a half eigth is not nearly enough shrooms to make someone "trip balls" and you would need upwards of a quater ounce .. if not atleast an eigth and a half .. to really trip out .. and i was telling him all my previous epxerinces with under an eight were shit .. and he said well did u put hem in your pocket when u baught them and i said yes and he said thats why.. that body heat in your pocket could kill the stuff that makes you trip.. i belive him jsut cause he is a bit oldder hippie and seems to know his shit .. but idk tho .. body heat isnt that that hot in the pocket to kill them is it?!? .. does anyone know if putting shrooms in your pocket for a few hours would fuck them up and destroy the stuff that makes you trip?

2. i really doubt it. but idk, not a big shroom head. but it doesnt sound probable...

3. it all depends on what kind of shrooms they are... some are stronger than others... and whether or not they are dried or fresh. you need to eat an ounce or more of fresh mushrooms to feel anything. and i've heard that you should store them in cool dark locations... but i dont think having them in your pocket for a little while would do anything...

4. Putting them in your pocket doesn't have any effect, as long as they don't get roughed up too much.

I'd say you're right, with dried shrooms you need to take at least an eighth for a good trip, but if you want to trip balls you need to take closer to a quarter or more. Keep in mind that if it's your first time, it's pretty likely that you need a smaller amount because your brain just isn't used to such a total warped state.

5. How big is this guy?

I'm pretty sure you could eat half an eigth and trip, I'm not sure about "tripping balls" though.

6. Hey,

There are a number of factors involved in the amount of any shrooms that will make you "trip balls". Mostly, it all has to do with how your body reacts to them. Some people can trip balls off of 2 grams, while other people simply CANNOT trip on anything under a 1/4 oz. I don't believe potency really has much to do with it, it's just body chemistry. The shrooms I use, I trip balls with 1.7 grams. I got an 1/8th for another person, and he didn't trip at all on an 1/8th. It just varies from person to person whether you will trip on a given amount of shrooms. Peace.

-Timmy

7. I don't know man. I ate three grams of shrooms once and I was paralyzed for three
    hours, so under an eighth can definitely fuck you up. It just depends on the shrooms and
    how they're cared for.

8. 8th gots me trippin my balls off when i get shrooms

9. man.. i was supposed to be gettin an eighth formyself for halloween and my friend didnt bring the money to school to pay for them .. now it might not happen

DKFLSJFSDKFJ PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW