Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick question about seeds...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Heisenberg, Jan 14, 2010.

1. So, I was grinding up some mids, and found some cracked seeds in the grinder. I set them aside and threw them in my backyard. With the weather being as cold as it is, the seeds being cracked and definitely old/dried out, I needn't worry about some rogue plants growing in my yard, right? I know this is probably just a stupid question, but an answer would be greatly appreciated.

2. I wouldn't worry about it. Even it somehow ends up growing, it will either be hit by the lawnmower before you even would notice.

3. The chances of it growing are pretty much non existant. The seeds weren't germinated, you didn't even bury them so the root has nowhere to grasp onto and the fact it's cold and the seeds are old should mean nothing happens.

However, in the very very very unlikely event some rogue weed plant grows, make sure you smoke that shit and take pics, it'd probably be killer weed haha :p