Quick question about rolling...

Discussion in 'General' started by Natedawgtham, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Hey my names Nate and I'm about to roll my first blunt, I'm so excited! I don't know where to put this but Anyway I have a question about rolling a blunt. I'm about to roll with a Philly sweet, and when I watched my friend roll a blunt with a Philly strawberry, after he dumped the tobacco he peeled off a layer of the blunt.he said it was the flavor part because it takes away the high feeling. Do you have to peel this off the philly sweet and does it really take much away from the high feeling?

and to make sure I'm rolling correctly, this is all I have to do to roll this philly sweet right?

-Break up your marijuana
    -Split the cigar open (You don't need to de-leaf them)
    -Empty the tobacco
    -Refill with herb
    -Roll it up
    -Lick and seal it.

Appreciate any help!!!

2. yea u dont have to remove the leaf it doesnt make u any less high. but rather than philly sweets i highly recommend swisher sweets theyre much fresher and easier to work with. however i also would recommend these new types of blunts that we have out here in MN called cyclones theyre already empied and sealed so all u gotta do is insert weed, pack it down, and spark it.

3. #3 DMG_KUSH, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    It doesn't take away from the high, but it doesn't let you taste your bud, and it's called cancer paper for a reason. All your prefrence though, and ya those steps are right

Also on cyclones I find they are way more harsh than a blunt you roll yourself and you can't really fit that much in em.

4. i would say that swishers are easier to roll with but where i live they come at 1 swisher for a dollar when you can get two blunt wraps for the same price without the tabacco. anyways w/e you choose rolling's not that difficult i actually find rolling zig zags harder but everything just takes practice. good luck with it