Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick question about my order..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turnadaburna, Dec 29, 2010.

1. i ordered a pipe and a couple other odds and ends nov 29th and still havent got it i know they had a lot of traffic due to the holidays as well as the discounts they were having but this seems like way to long to me..i ordered a bong from here before and got it in 6 days so i know its nothing on their part really im just wondering if anyone might have any ideas on why its taking so long

2. Just a lot of orders that still havent made it from christmas. and now all orders that are shipped overseas that weigh over 500 grams are shipped by boat and not airplane.