Quick question about my order

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by spikeystud88, May 4, 2010.

1. So I ordered the new Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0 on April 28th. I did the normal shipping, and expected it to take 10-14 days to come.

So last night I get a 2nd email that basically just says "your shit has shipped, you can track it from your account". I looked through my account but couldn't find a way to track it (that's fine, no worries). What I was wondering though is how long should I expect to wait before it gets here? Another week or so? I'm in Texas if that matters.

2. Did you make an account with the Shop? That's the account you'd need to use but if you didn't pay for the registered international mail then you can't track it. Tracking only comes with the registered route.

As far as the shipping time, it can vary. It has to go through customs and then to you after it leaves Amsterdam. Some people get their packages quickly...and some people have to wait a little longer.

I would think a week or so would be good but I can't guarantee that at all.

If you want more info than that, you'll need to contact Support. :)

3. [Sorry i didnt want to start a new thread]

I ordered from here as well but i picked the "International Registered Mail" option and received the email confirming the shipping of my purchase two days ago. I cant seem to find the tracking number. Where would i go about finding it?

-Thanks

4. Thanks RMJL!

5. Did you register an account with the Shop when you made your purchase? If so, you should be able to log in and find it within your account.

6. Yeah i registered before i placed my order and when i log into my account and click on my order, it gives me "shipping address/method" "Billing address" and shipping number and order number but no tracking number.

7. Weird. You'll need to contact Support and ask for it, if it's not there. I wish I could help.

8. Alright i'll get right on that.

Thanks for all of your help! I appreciate it!

9. Sorry to bump this thread, but does this mean my order has shipped? Pic:

[​IMG]

Here's why I'm asking: in another thread some guy posted the exact same screenshot, except his said 'pre-shipped'. SJ told him that the double bubbler 2.0 was backordered and he was waiting on Ziggi to send more. What's weird is that he ordered his 4/27, and I ordered mine 4/28...so it's weird that mine would've shipped and his wouldn't have.

Regardless, does that screenshot mean my item should be on it's way? It's been 13 days and I am absolutely dying to get it.

Also, is there ANY way for me to know where it is/when it'll get here if I used the cheaper shipping?

10. It says it's complete so I'd think it's shipped. As far as knowing where it is and when it will get there, without the international registered shipping, there really isn't any way to know all of that. Sorry, dude.

As far as the inventory and the other dude's order, I can't comment on that. I don't have info regarding the Shops inventory.

:) Wasn't much help, was I? :p

11. Lol, you tried though :D. The main thing I was (selfishly) concerned with was whether or not my order had actually shipped yet, because I've been anxiously checking the mail for the past 5 days, so I wanted to be sure I wasn't wasting my time.

Appreciate your help though, hopefully it comes soon!

12. Just remember that it has to go across the pond and then to good ol' customs before it hits you. I know that the volcanic ash has caused another disturbance but I'm unsure if it will affect your package.

13. Gotcha, thanks for the heads up...I really appreciate your help RMJL! You rock :D

14. It didnt affect mine so i dont think it will affect yours. I ordered mine on the 5th and it came yesterday (11th).

15. So you ordered the double bubbler 2.0 on May 5th, and it came yesterday (the 11th)? You must've used the more expensive shipping, because I ordered mine an entire week before you.

This really sucks. If I had known the normal shipping took 2+ weeks I would've said fuck it and either done the more expensive shipping or just bought it elsewhere.

It definitely was not clear at all on the shipping page that there would be such a difference between shipping times :(.

16. actually the OP ordered that; i ordered the Mad Scientist and some clear rolling papers.

I wouldn't blame GC for the shipping time. They're great at what they do, but once that box gets picked up (or dropped off?), then its out of their hands.

A. USPS sucks when it comes to international shipping
    B. Customs sucks when it comes to international packages + they can keep a package for as long as they want.

I ordered some cd's one time from england and i would check the tracking number almost everyday and for 3 weeks it was held at customs. It took a little over a month from when the store shipped it to get to my door.

17. #17 spikeystud88, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    I am the OP, lol. This whole thing started when the GC shop ran out of the item I ordered, so that's why I was wondering.

In the case disregard my PM, I assumed you had ordered the dub bub 2.0!

And I really fucking hope customs doesn't hold my shit for any longer than they need to...

18. lol i knew your signature looked familiar! Dont worry it will get to you soon but sometimes shit happens. I've read a couple threads where people have never gotten their orders after GC sent them out and most of them say that GC sends out another one. But im pretty sure your going to get it soon; hopefully this week.

19. Gotcha. Well thanks for the info man, I appreciate it.